Integration of our competencies with client business needs, have helped achieve a win-win situation for both client & end users. With the usage of latest technology to implement all projects, enables our clients to track and monitor their status, seamlessly.
Designation-District Manager Livelihoods
Level MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
Responsibility-GENERAL ADMINISTRATION AND PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
Functional Reporting-District Mission Manager
Qualification PG Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Dairy Management or Veterinary Science or Fisheries or Agriculture Engineering or Forestry or PG Diploma in Agri Business Management
Experience- 5 years out of which 3 years in the field of Agriculture base livelihoods promotion activities in the areas of Agriculture/Rural Development/ Social Mobilization/Poverty Alleviation/Livelihoods Promotion/Entrepreneurship Development/ Rural Cooperatives Programs/ Development/Women empowerment/Micro-finance.
S/he should have experience in successfully leading large and multidisciplinary team as well as executing livelihoods program, liaising with district administration, having demonstrated leadership skills in rolling out organizational policies and interventions across District.
Other Requirements S/he should have good communication skill (both oral and writing) in English and Marathi.
Working Knowledge of Marathi.
Operational proficiency in Internet, MS Office etc.
Experience in Govt. Sector.
Age Limit Max 43 years
Minimum Qualification and Experience
PG degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Dairy Management or Veterinary Science or fisheries or agriculture engineering of forestry or post-graduation diploma in Agri- Business Management form recognized university / institute.
At least 5 years of in working in Rural Development/ social mobilization /poverty alleviation/livelihoods promotion/ entrepreneurship development /rural cooperatives programs.
Relevant experience should be of minimum 3 years in the field of Agriculture base livelihoods promotion activities in rural development sector.
Knowledge of Marathi and MS Office is essential.
Desired Domain Knowledge and Experience
• Diverse Experience on farm livelihoods models in the state along with knowledge of issues.
• Opportunities and challenges with implementation of large scale livelihoods promotion and poverty alleviation projects.
• Experience of having worked with vulnerable groups such as Women, Differently – abled, SC/STs and other under privileged sections) aligning all their needs for livelihoods.
• Experience in identifying and handholding best practices in livelihoods based projects.
Desired Competency and Attributes
• Ability to recognize complexity analyzes and act – proactive in identifying issues and bottlenecks with ability to think Out of Box for innovative solutions.
• Intensely, integrity and intelligence – willingness to travel ‘extra mile’ in order to work for communities with the ability to translate knowledge into purposeful action.
• Team Player –
Broad Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership guidance in designing, development and implementation of perspective annual work plan for the district covering the Livelihoods Portfolio and relevant Sub sectors.
- Develop an enabling work environment to maximize intra thematic and cross thematic exchange of ideas, plans and strategies for implementation
- Identify opportunities for convergence with various government schemes.
- Undertake necessary liaison and coordinate implementation of the project with all key stakeholders (district administration, line department, NGOs, technical agencies, banks, etc.)
- Provide necessary technical and management support to BMMUs and conduct regular review meetings
- Coordinate with lead bank / banks for bank linkage of SHGs to support the financial inclusion cell at SMMU.
- Make regular interaction with project stakeholders to check whether mission activities are aligned with the needs of the target community.
- Undertake regular monitoring through field visits
- Be responsible for regular reporting to SMMU in form of generating MPR’s, QPR’s and other relevant reports..
Mandatory Education: 4th Pass
Experience Required: Candidates having 1 years of experience will be given preference.
Position: Data Entry Operator
Mandatory Education: 12th Pass, IT Diploma / MSCIT Completion Certificate
Mandatory Experience: 1 Year Relevant Experience in Typing and Computer Data Entry
Age: Below 45 Years
1) Candidate should have typing speed of 30 words per minute of Marathi.
2) Candidate should have typing speed of 40 words per minute of English..